At Datatron we are committed to fulfilling our obligations under the Disability Discrimination Act by ensuring that our website is accessible to people who have visual, hearing, motor or cognitive impairments.
This site adheres to the WAI accessible content guidelines.
The layout of this site takes into account users who are visually impaired or have difficulties using a mouse. For example, it is compatible with screen-reading software, and access keys are provided to make navigation using just the keyboard easier.
Access keys (keyboard shortcuts)
Please see the Keyboard Shortcuts page for a list of access keys available.
The material featured on this website is subjet to copyright protection unless otherwise indicated. Pages, code or other content from Datatron may not be redistributed or reproduced in any way, shape, or form without the written permission of Datatron. Failure to do so is a violation of copyright laws.
Every effort is made to ensure that the information provided on this site is accurate and up to date, but no legal responsibility is accepted for any errors, omissions or misleading statements.
Under the Data Protection Act, we have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. We have taken reasonable security measures to prevent any unauthorised access to it. We do not pass on your details to any third party or government department unless you give us permission to do so.
What information do we collect?
- Personal information
- The only personal information we collect from you is that which you provide through our feedback form and our enquiry form. All personal information is kept strictly confidential, and is protected (see Data Protection Act). We do not pass personal information to any other parties.
- Site usage information from log files
- We record the IP addresses of users who log in to our restricted members area. We analyse this information strictly for security purposes. Log files do not contain any personal information, and are kept confidential.
Datatron Document Image Archiving Limited recognises that its activities impact upon the environment both through its internal operations and through its influences and effects on the wider community. It acknowledges a responsibility for, and a commitment to, protection of the environment (i.e. pollution prevention) at all levels.
We will comply fully with environmental legislation as well as the requirements of Interested Parties and in addition are committed to continued efforts to:
- Promote environmental policies and practises in all of its client organisations.
- Increase awareness of environmental responsibilities among all employees.
- Minimise waste and harmful impact, and develop and operate environmentally sound waste management procedures.
- Promote a purchasing policy that will give preference, as far as practicable to those products and services that cause least harm to the environment.
- Avoid wherever practical the use of environmentally damaging substances, materials and processes.
- Promote the efficient use of energy and water among both employees and clients.
- Promoting a culture of continuous improvement based upon the companys stated objectives and the BS 8555: 2003 standard.
Datatron Document Image Archiving Limited is the North Easts leading dedicated Scanning Bureau with the facility to process over 800 000 images per week. The company possess a wide range of specialist equipment to capture all sizes of document providing a complete digital archiving service.
We serve many market sectors with particular emphasis on The NHS, Local Authority and Private Industry.
Our objectives are to provide tailored solutions to our customers to enable efficient Document Management, Retrieval and Distribution. We achieve this by learning about our clients business and listening to their requirements. Using this philosophy we successfully provide a high level of customer services to all our clients.
We are dedicated to providing our customers with a high quality service, giving value for money and complete satisfaction.
In order to achieve this we are committed to a continuous improvement culture throughout the organisation based on stated company objectives, EN ISO 9001: 2008 standard and the BS EN 10008: 2008 standard (Code of Practice for Legal Admissibility and Evidential Weight of Information Stored Electronically).
We aim to understand the requirements of both our customers and our colleagues, and recognise the importance of:
We view Quality as an essential company framework to gain competitive advantage, as well as reinforcing and enhancing the companys reputation and image.
This policy is approved by the undersigned and is supported by all staff within the organisation. All personnel shall be guided by the contents of the quality management system and no deviation from the methods and procedures set down shall be permitted.